Here are some channels:
- http://www.youtube.com/user/WatchBlueSkies: uploads from East German LPs from the 60s through 80s, not re-isseud on CD mostly. Music by e.g. Ernst Hermann Meyer, Christfried Schmidt, Paul-Heinz Dittrich, Guenter Kochan, Siegfried Koehler, Johann Cilensek, Rudolf Wagner-Regeny, Gerhard Rosenfeld, Joerg Herchet, and many others.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWelleszCompany: miscellaneous 20th and 21st century music.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/stanchinsky: same
- http://www.youtube.com/user/ch252525: same
- http://www.youtube.com/user/NewMusicXX: same
- http://www.youtube.com/user/ViewerNotes: same
For the conversion to MP3, you can use different sites, such as:
- http://www.youtube-mp3.org/: maximum length 20 minutes
- http://www.vidtomp3.com/index.php: make sure you set it to 'High Quality'
- http://www.video2mp3.net/: sometimes offers 256 kbps rates
All that's left to do, is burn to a CD using Windows Media Player, which will automatically convert MP3 to the standard CD format.